RainCaper is the reversible, packable, waterproof, lightweight women's rain poncho with a luxurious, soft supple feel. Rain rolls right off! This rain cape folds up into a convenient travel pouch to easily pack into a glove box, handbag or suitcase. The matching pouch has a snap-on strap to secure it to your rolling luggage or tote bag. The ultra-versatile RainCaper can be worn all year long. Rain or Shine!
- Hidden double-sided magnets let you make a "sleeve" - No more billowing in windy weather. **Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending
- Women's rain poncho by RainCaper is waterproof and reversible, with a soft luxurious feel; hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag, and is much less bulky than a raincoat or jacket.
- One size fits most; two genuine shell buttons for adjustable fit. Generous hood protects from wind & rain. Reversible for two fashion choices - Rain or Shine!
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 8 oz
- Reverse Color: Black
Claude Monet original oil painting The Japanese Footbridge and the Water Lily Pool, Giverny In the Collection of The Philadelphia Museum of Art.